Bob Sabath is a recognized innovator and implementer of client breakthroughs and strategic change. He is a nationally known expert in Supply Chain Strategy, Marketing Strategy, Customer Responsiveness, Segmented Customer Service, Business Ethics and Business Visioning.
Bob helps companies find effective ways to cut costs, while growing revenues, by recognizing how sales and operations can build upon each other. He has deep experience in designing supply chains that sense varying customer needs and economics, and in responding with segmented service capabilities that reduce costs while growing revenues, market share and bottom line profits.
Although he has a breadth of industry experience, he has consulted mostly within food and grocery products, building products, steel, and in the not-for-profit sectors.
Bob has served as Vice President and global head of: operations, supply chain and customer satisfaction practices for two leading consulting firms: Mercer Management Consulting (now Oliver Wyman) and AT Kearney, and held a senior leadership position in supply chain at Deloitte.
Awards and recognition:
- Author of more than 45 publications on breaking the rules, customer satisfaction, supply chain, management consulting, and business values
- Technical editor of two books
- Winner of the CSCMP Best Paper Award (2005)
- Frequent keynote speaker on: customer and service segmentation, supply chain, outsourcing/partner relationships, and professionalism
- Selected as a “2014 Rainmaker of the Year” by DC Velocity Magazine
- Certified Management Consultant: Fellow of the Institute of Management Consultants (one of 30 in the USA)
- Past National Chairman Of the Institute of Management Consultants, the national ethics and certifying body of management consulting
- MBA University of Chicago (Marketing and Computer Sciences)
- BS Purdue University (Industrial Engineering)