Post Acquisition Growth Strategy
Private equity client and their newly acquired transportation company wanted to develop a growth strategy. Based upon our industry knowledge, contacts, and given that we had performed the market and competitive acquisition diligence we were asked to assist in the process.
- Facilitated workshop with PE and company senior management to identify and prioritize potential growth options
- Validated top opportunities through primary and secondary research, including requirements to succeed
- Based on initial findings, conducted additional workshop to re-prioritize options and to refine others
- Conducted additional research to thoroughly determine potential opportunity for the top three growth options
- Worked jointly with company team-leads to develop implementation work plans
- Facilitated developing the working relationship between the PE and the management team
Developed a common knowledge base for the PE and operating company management team on market, growth opportunities, and cost complexities and inhibitors to pursuing them. Company is executing on the plan.